My research interests lie in the intersection of the two policywise important issues of the health and retirement. In particular, I am interested in solving the policy-related questions in the health and retirement field by utilizing the computational methods.
- The Effect of changing the Medicare Eligibility Age on the Health of the Near-Retirement Population (Job Market Paper)
- Measuring Health in HRS dataset using Bayesian Approach
Work in Progress
- The Medicare
EligibiltyAge, Health, and Portfolio Decision of the Near-Retirement Population.
- The Effect of Involuntary Layoff on the Health of the Older Adults.
- Causal Effect of Sleep on Health.
- Consistent Incorporation of Individual-Level Characteristics into Models with Health Outcomes Measured at an Aggregate Level (with Tom Mroz).